• The KillerFrogs

CWS 2024

Frog-in-law1995

Nothing Schloss could do at Texas that he can’t do at A&M, so I doubt he’d want to piss off yet another Texas fan base. Besides, win a first natty for A&M this weekend and they’ll build his new stadium and damn well might name it after him someday. In Austin, one natty would put him in 4th place.

jack the frog

Nothing Schloss could do at Texas that he can’t do at A&M, so I doubt he’d want to piss off yet another Texas fan base. Besides, win a first natty for A&M this weekend and they’ll build his new stadium and damn well might name it after him someday. In Austin, one natty would put him in 4th place.

Agreed. Mainly arrogant Longhorn talk I suspect. I suppose the A&M weirdo factor could create an outside chance of Schloss interest. Even a hayseed like Jimbo seemed to not be entirely comfortable with that.

fanatical frog

Agreed. Mainly arrogant Longhorn talk I suspect. I suppose the A&M weirdo factor could create an outside chance of Schloss interest. Even a hayseed like Jimbo seemed to not be entirely comfortable with that.

Yep, Schloss can name his own price right now no matter what happens over the next few days....he can decide to live wherever he darn well pleases.
Assuming his buyout at aggie is manageable he might rather be in Austin as opposed to College Station. This COULD get interesting and I hope it does just for the entertainment it'll provide.