• The KillerFrogs

Colt McCoy

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
When he said in the pre-Super Bowl interview that if he was just coming out of High School he would consider going to TCU? Just wondering. . . . . . .

I remember. If not UT, then TCU --that was his next choice (IIRC). Doubt MacDaddy would have minded, in that context, since Colt didn't tout any other B-12 programs. It was as close to a Win-win as it gets for both programs, as stated.

Well, at least one notable recruit took Colt at his word.Glad his little brother listened...and Our Heroes pick up a solid future Tight End candidate.

Houston Frog

I remember. If not UT, then TCU --that was his next choice (IIRC). Doubt MacDaddy would have minded, in that context, since Colt didn't tout any other B-12 programs. It was as close to a Win-win as it gets for both programs, as stated.

Well, at least one notable recruit took Colt at his word.Glad his little brother listened...and Our Heroes pick up a solid future Tight End candidate.

I'm sure that was just a brain fart, but the TE commit is Garrett Gilbert's little brother, Griffin, not Colt's little brother. Colt's little bro, Case, is in the running for the starting QB job at UT.