• The KillerFrogs

College Football Armageddon

AEAfrog

Somehow you missed my point. I was making a numbers analogy. For every TCU "Fan" in DFW, you can multiply that by about 50 and there is your UT "Fan" number. If that analogy suits you better. TCU has always had fans in the DFW metroplex, but they have never nor will ever dominate the college football market in DFW. If DFW were a beach, all of the sea shells would represent TCU fans. The sand would represent UT and A&M fans. That isn't likely to change.

That is true. The thing is that you don't have to own a majority of DFW to be profitable. It's a big market and there is plenty of room for multiple fan bases.

SoonerBredCD

That is true. The thing is that you don't have to own a majority of DFW to be profitable. It's a big market and there is plenty of room for multiple fan bases.

No doubt. I was just making a point to the poster who believes that TCU will soon dominate the DFW market. I apologize to that poster, if I misread the post.

Frog75

I'm not so sure how secure the Big 12 is. I have no "insider" information but have seen posts by some "claiming to know insiders" saying that the TV deals may not be all they are cracked up to be and that everyone except UT, Ags, and OU might still be pissed when the money is eventually divided up?

Two cents!

Mostly worthless posts in the world are "those claiming to know insiders,"

If you have followed it closely, the TV deal is for real and the other Big12 schoools are as happy as a slopped pig