• The KillerFrogs

Coach P - Please take over the offense coordinator duties

frog-hat

I'm afraid you're going to lose the team and waste this season. You could leave all the assistant coaches, including Coach Anderson, in place and keep the same scheme for the rest of the season. You keep admonishing the players to be accountable and make plays. I don't think there would be any step you could take right now that would focus them any better. And I don't think you have to worry about a defensive drop off. They would probably like it, knowing that they don't have to win every game themselves.

tcudoc

...or at least pay some attention to the offense.  Have you even met the tight ends?  I am sure they are nice guys.

tetonfrog

Not going to happen. You should find a better way to vent. I bet GP will revamp the offensive staff this offseason. Be patient and trust him.

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
one thing GP can do is make personnel decsions for the OC's, they need to pick 5 starters at WR and stick with them the entire game, this goes for O Line as well, I watched a ton of football today and yesterday and dont see any college or pro teams rotating 10 WR's and 8 Offensive linemen

flyfishingfrog

tcuball3 said:
one thing GP can do is make personnel decsions for the OC's, they need to pick 5 starters at WR and stick with them the entire game, this goes for O Line as well, I watched a ton of football today and yesterday and dont see any college or pro teams rotating 10 WR's and 8 Offensive linemen
Or you could pay closer attention

St Louis had 9 people catch balls today and three WR with no catches that played, used 8 different guys on the O line

Carolina had 8 different people catch passes and used 9 lineman

The number is not the problem

That they can't catch is...

blueduck313

I have no problem with the stadium looking like it did towards the end of the game. any other big twelve teams with the crappy offense we have an 11 am kick 90 degrees and 90 % humidity would look the same. Its time to give the fans a reason to stay meaning an OFFENSE. I can't believe we are going to wait till the end of the season to address this atrocity of an offense. Please get the head coach involved with the offense if he even knows what the word offense is in football. No offense=few fans interested in staying. No defense at Texas meant no more Manny Diaz. Do ya'll get the drift

Smooth42

blueduck313 said:
I have no problem with the stadium looking like it did towards the end of the game. any other big twelve teams with the crappy offense we have an 11 am kick 90 degrees and 90 % humidity would look the same. Its time to give the fans a reason to stay meaning an OFFENSE. I can't believe we are going to wait till the end of the season to address this atrocity of an offense. Please get the head coach involved with the offense if he even knows what the word offense is in football. No offense=few fans interested in staying. No defense at Texas meant no more Manny Diaz. Do ya'll get the drift

I do. Unfortunately Gary is stubborn, controlling and arrogant.

His idea of adjustments is staying the course.

blueduck313

Smooth42 said:

thanks for the post smooth. you seem to be one of the many thousands of fans that gets it.

tcudoc

blueduck313 said:

thanks for the post smooth. you seem to be one of the many thousands of fans that gets it.

Limp Lizard

Hey, there are plenty here who think they could do a better job at OC.  Put them at OC.  Then listen to them scream bloody murder about the players not running their genius plays correctly.