• The KillerFrogs

Clubbing Baby Seals Game Thread: DBU at TCU...

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
ESPN+ has been perfect here. FYI.
I began having issues with them a couple of weeks ago, and it came to a head last weekend. It simply wouldn't allow me to watch games, even though a happy little message popped up noting who I was and all. This served to enrage me a bit, and I actually called them. When Mrs. Brewingfrog took the phone away from me, she managed to get the drone on the phone to admit that, yes, they seemed to think that their system was having difficulty confirming my location. I have Starlink internet, and the ground station is in Dallas. So, my IP and location data say Dallas. I live 290 miles from Dallas. So, the ESPN/Disney computers, believing me to be a fraudulent sign-in, throttled my account. They tell me that, in order for me to watch their precious content, I have to get the feed on my phone using their app, and cast it to my TV.

Screw 'em.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
We Won!
HD-wallpaper-butt-pals-cartoons-funny-ren-and-stimpy.jpg

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
I began having issues with them a couple of weeks ago, and it came to a head last weekend. It simply wouldn't allow me to watch games, even though a happy little message popped up noting who I was and all. This served to enrage me a bit, and I actually called them. When Mrs. Brewingfrog took the phone away from me, she managed to get the drone on the phone to admit that, yes, they seemed to think that their system was having difficulty confirming my location. I have Starlink internet, and the ground station is in Dallas. So, my IP and location data say Dallas. I live 290 miles from Dallas. So, the ESPN/Disney computers, believing me to be a fraudulent sign-in, throttled my account. They tell me that, in order for me to watch their precious content, I have to get the feed on my phone using their app, and cast it to my TV.

Screw 'em.
Jiminy crickets!

boonecountyman

? for the fan base.If a team does not make the B12 tourney,what are the chances of making the NCAA's tourney?Currently TCU is #11 in B12 with an RPI of 37,which would normally be good enough to qualify.