• The KillerFrogs

Chip Brown on with Norm next

JimSwinkLives!

QUOTE(RSF @ Jun 10 2010, 11:53 AM) [snapback]573723[/snapback]
Probably the former - My thought is that the SEC wanted 2 of the big boys from the west, and when A&M realized nobody wanted to have their back, things got testy. A&M perhaps coming to the conclusion they're not the power player they thought they were. At this point I doubt UT cares about whether their little brother joins them or not.

Also, keep in mind that A&M is operating without a president at the moment since they ran theirs off. Their university system chancellor has been filling in on an interim basis, so A&M is not in a position to be a forceful advocate for themselves since they currently have a power vacuum at the top.

Mike Brooks

QUOTE(RSF @ Jun 10 2010, 10:42 AM) [snapback]573701[/snapback]
<br />The Ags can only count to 20 if they take off their shoes, so they need UT to handle the calculator.<br />

We got a glimpse of their negotiating prowess when they were the only one bidding for Fran's services (twice) and kept outbidding themselves. only BU comes close this way with their annual raises for Briles and his 8 wins in two years.

QUOTE(PhormerPhrog @ Jun 10 2010, 10:49 AM) [snapback]573575[/snapback]
He just said TCU was a possiblity to the SEC. This is the first person with any credibility I've heard said anything about us to the SEC. Good to hear!

Possibility in no way implies certainty or any factual substantiation.

QUOTE(Duquesne Frog @ Jun 10 2010, 12:00 PM) [snapback]573611[/snapback]
It's pretty obvious at this point that Texas has more suitors than Lindsey Lohan at a night club stoned out of her mind on coke and rufies.

Comedy gold, Duq!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: