• The KillerFrogs

Cheap frog shirts? Seen any?

Smitty

Has anyone seen good deals on frog t shirts lately?

I have a bunch friends in Dallas that will probably be at the game on Friday and I want to have a stockpile of shirts in my trunk to give to my non affiliated friends who are there.

joefrog91

I have a bunch friends in Dallas that will probably be at the game on Friday and I want to have a stockpile of shirts in my trunk to give to my non affiliated friends who are there.

Here in Waco, the Finish Line store has TCU shirts for $6.99 each. I'm sure there is a Finish Line store wherever you are.

ReedFrawg

Purple Reign tcu shirts for $10 at the bookstore.

Smitty

Thanks for the info!

I grew up in Dallas and a lot of my friends who just graduated college are moving back there and attending some SMU games.

When I run into old friends there who are either neutral on the game or starting to jump on smu's bandwagon, I want to have a stockpile of shirts on hand to give out so I can fix their wrong-doings.

Basically what I'm getting at is I want to find a place where I can buy as many shirts for as little $ as I can.

macaroni

Check Albertsons. I don't live in the Metroplex anymore, but when I lived in Frisco the Albertson's by our house always had several varieties.

sheltone60

Check Albertsons. I don't live in the Metroplex anymore, but when I lived in Frisco the Albertson's by our house always had several varieties.

+1 on this one. Albertson's, at least up in Plano, have some and, even though it's cheaper than those from the bookstore or elsewhere, they're not bad at all. My fiancee picked up a couple from there last year. Cheap and good.