• The KillerFrogs

chances for top 2012 football recruits

maximilian

I suppose you also believe General Managers of baseball and football teams when they go to gro to great lengths and expend lots of time and energy to give a Head Coach a "VOTE OF CONFIDENCE".

As you know, the fact that a GM has to do that in the first place means the Head Coach is on the verge of being fired. Using your logic, everyone should believe everything the GM says, and ignore the fact that where there is smoke there is fire.

Cam you tell us oh genius one, why VATAI's Coach is the only Coach of any commit this YR - to any college - who found it necessary to try so hard to convince everyone that VATAI's committment is solid ?

You do know that last yr Tcu DT signee JON LEWIS and his HS Coach (original TTech commit) also both stated he was solid to TTech ?

OLD CONFUCIOUS SAYING - Where there is smoke there
is fire

Apparently you believe and swallow everything you hear in recruiting - HOOK LINE and SINKER.

Funny !!

What's your proof of smoke? If he switches, I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong. Doubt that happens though. He saw our campus and Tech's, and after sitting down with both, picked TT. I don't know what would change his mind, barring Tubbs leaving.

SuperToad

I want to say AA is wrong cause I hate to see that we have no chance at getting the upper level/class of OL. OL is the key to winning. However I do believe whatever OL talent we do get will have the best coaching in the business. Eddie Williamson will have those OL ready for whatever great talent is in front of them. If only top recruits knew the greatness of the coaching of Williamson....we saw it first hand at the Rose Bowl game, vs. Clemson, vs. OU, etc.

But so far AA has been right at most of his predictions, so far. I hope he is wrong with our OL situation.

Does it really matter what Teabag or any other D-bag says about recruits? 10 years ago we had to deal with 2-3 star recruits and we still were able to win 10+ games a year. Its all about coaching, work, and heart.

asleep003

What's your proof of smoke? If he switches, I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong. Doubt that happens though. He saw our campus and Tech's, and after sitting down with both, picked TT. I don't know what would change his mind, barring Tubbs leaving.

He may have seen or been familar with the way we practice and didn't want any part of that; and if that's the case, would think he made the best decision... for us that is.

Cheers!