• The KillerFrogs

Casper Star-Tribune: Wyoming will honor six diverse seniors in search of 20th victory

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Casper Star-Tribune: Wyoming will honor six diverse seniors in search of 20th victory

By ERIC SCHMOLDT Star-Tribune staff writer

LARAMIE — As senior classes go, one would be hard-pressed to find more of a hodgepodge.

Perhaps that is what makes Wyoming's outgoing class — and the success they've helped achieve on their way out — that much more impressive.

The Cowboys will honor six players who joined the program over the course of four different years tonight when they host their final regular-season home game against TCU at the Arena-Auditorium.

"I can't tell you how much I owe and our staff owes to them," said UW coach Larry Shyatt, who will watch his team attempt to win its 20th game tonight. "Their leadership, their continued effort at times when I see so many teams in this country ... lack effort, lack try and just give into situations. ...

http://trib.com/college/wyoming/wyoming-will-honor-six-diverse-seniors-in-search-of-th/article_d52eee50-5475-543b-8deb-61f4807d4273.html