• The KillerFrogs

Cant wait for the Badgers first offensive drive

The Dude

fbo-line_LK.jpg

Remember the Basra Highway??:wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDfJjvice3w

BelushiBob

Me too. I dont even see the point of playing the game, since you guys are so outstanding. But I guess we will march our little sisters out there anyway

The Dude

Me too. I dont even see the point of playing the game, since you guys are so outstanding. But I guess we will march our little sisters out there anyway

Good call. Sometimes,........even when faced with insurmountable odds,.......its always better to at least TRY. Remember, its not if you win or lose,.....but how you play the game...:biggrin:

texasrobster1997

Good call. Sometimes,........even when faced with insurmountable odds,.......its always better to at least TRY. Remember, its not if you win or lose,.....but how you play the game...:biggrin:
There are a number of reasons I am excited for the game. Not having to deal with Wisconsin fans is high on the list...

FROGDADDY

Some fast and agile jets destroyed a bunch of slow lumbering vehicles? Yeah I remember it...great analogy.

Funny. The Badgers first series will go something like this - run up the middle = stuffed, run off tackle = stuffed, short pass to TE = blown up by Tank, punt = big return by Kerley. I can't wait either.

oldscribe

I'm sorry I even opened this thread. I hadn't noticed who started it.
Hey! Have a great New Year, whatever! For me, this is a tough game to figure. I've seen all of TCU's games, and know what they can do, but have seen none of Wisconsin's, so all I have to go on is what Badger fans have said and what the various ``experts" say, and both groups are totally mesmerized by the size of Wis. OL and the supposed speed of TCU's defense. Considering that those ``experts" in most cases have not seen TCU play (and may not have seen Wisconsin), I'm not sure they are casting much light on the subject. Badger fans have seen Wisconsin and believe in the Badgers, but also have not seen TCU (judging by some of what they say, anyway). IMO the game will be decided by the TCU offense vs. the Wis. defense, both of which units have been pretty much ignored by the ``experts".

SnoSki

I really appreciate your enthusiasm. Sure beats playing Northern Illinois again. I do hope you'll be back here to congratulate the Frogs if they win.