• The KillerFrogs

Can't Sleep..................................

Smooth42

Even having a lot of new guys, it looked like we threw out base packages all night! It is hard to gauge our play when you get beat over the top 5 times in one night. Just keep your man in front of you! The D-Line looked surprisingly ineffective? We looked tired at times, no attitude or flying around the ball as in years passed?

While Pachall looked good, Fuentes gave him only 10% of playbook. Not sure if that was LCGP call in the end? It's not like he is a true freshman out there... Every play was a quick out? Granted we scored 48 points which should have been plenty good enough!

Ultimately our coaches were nervous and the play calling reflected it. Let's hope the play calling next week gets a little more aggressive and the players respond to it.

cdsfrog

GP got outcoached for 3 quarters against a medicore coach.

Hopefully we can turn the season around after a miserable failure like we did in 05.

Otherwise I see no chance of winning more than 8 games this year, even with a joke of a schedule. I really hope our defense can build off of the 4th quarter

smufrogger

Baylor schemed well for the game, knew we would pursue hard and thus had all kinds of delayed handoffs, lateral passes, etc. etc....
TCU schemed for a first game of the season, get your basic packages in and hold on....
Big time win for Baylors coaches, and RGIII did redeem himself from last year. In light of our CBs last night, I sure which we would have changed coverages.