• The KillerFrogs

Cannon to the Patriots!

jack the frog

Great news for Marcus. Congratulations!!

I bet this is says something about the long term health outlook for Marcus also. You know the Pats do their homework and they probably have some pretty salty doctors that firmly believe Marcus will be 100% again. Double great news.

talor

I am very happy for him. Good guy from a good family. Nice landing spot with potential to win a ring in the next couple years.

RufeBruton

Great news for Marcus. Congratulations!!

I bet this is says something about the long term health outlook for Marcus also. You know the Pats do their homework and they probably have some pretty salty doctors that firmly believe Marcus will be 100% again. Double great news.

+1

SnoopFrogs11

The Pats are going to have a huge O line the next couple of years. I'm glad Cannon finally got picked up! He should be a solid foundation for Tom Brady after he heals up this coming year.

RaiderHater

First off im a HUGE pats fan (i'm from Boston so im no just a bandwagon fan) and I love this pick.

The pats got a player with late first round talent in the 5th round. It was the steal of the draft if he can get healthy. Not many times can you get an OL with his size, agility and athleticism outside the first round.

If he can get healthy and work hard he will be a solid NFL starting guard in the NFL in 2-3 years. Cant wait!

cpmencio

Cannon just had a phone interview on ESPN. Talked about being ready as soon as possible, hoping for training camp but it'll depend on how he responds to treatment.