• The KillerFrogs

Can y'all help me?

Kevin Steele

I fear something has happened to my beloved Danny boy....some of you may know him as Baylor Dan.

We were in our 'special' room playing Zookeeper's Wench while watching the Baylor/TCU game Saturday night. It was Danny's turn to shave the gerbil when TCU scored a TD that made 42-21. Suddenly Danny became quite agitated, tore off his Grant Teaff mask and green-and-gold vinyl body suit and ran out the door, wearing only his signature Art Briles tidy whiteys with the metal studs. I heard him yell 'I'm coming RG3!!!' as he disappeared into the night. I fear he may have done some great harm to himself. I'm not worried about him doing harm to others because, well, Danny's a little on the weak side. I heard some unconfirmed reports that he was doing 'snow angels' in the parking lot of Floyd Casey Stadium on sunday, but when I got there, all I saw was the words 'Death to GMFP' written in the dirt.

If someone has heard anything, please drop me a note at IHeartJJJoe@gmail.com. I don't know what I will do without the love of my life. Thank you.

Hugs and Kisses,
Kevin Steele