• The KillerFrogs

Can we race Baylor at the Cotton Bowl?

Moose Stuff

Pharm Frog said:
If the Big 12 allows this to happen, it needs to disband immediately.
Seriously? How could you not have interest in playing them again??? I could give a rat's ass about playing Miss St.

Pharm Frog

Moose Stuff said:
Seriously? How could you not have interest in playing them again??? I could give a rat's [Rod Gilmore] about playing Miss St.
Would I like it? Yep. Stupid for the conference to allow it.

BU24601

Moose Stuff said:

Because no matter how it comes out the Big 12 has a loser.  1 winner and 1 loser.  Could have 2 winners beating other conference representatives.  As much as I'd love rival match-up bowl games, it doesn't make sense.

There would be a sense of instant gratification to play Baylor but it's a really bad idea for the Big 12.  At some point, winning against other conferences is supposed to have some value.  When we're setting here seeing a team from the Big 10 get in over us that is hard to say but at least it's supposed to work that way.

Moose Stuff

BU24601 said:

Because no matter how it comes out the Big 12 has a loser.  1 winner and 1 loser.  Could have 2 winners beating other conference representatives.  As much as I'd love rival match-up bowl games, it doesn't make sense.
What does that get us? The answer you're looking for is nothing. OU beat Bama last year and our conference just got shut out. You think anyone is gonna bring up who we beat in a bowl game this time next year???