• The KillerFrogs

Cal St. Fullerton Game 1 Thread...

East Coast

Tier 1
In honor of Cinco D have a shot of tequila. Or two. Especially perfect when watching TCU baseball this season.
drunk shots GIF
Cinco orange margaritas for me....zero hits when it counts for us...

PurpleBlood87

Tonight, we had an usher who thought he was Paul Blart Mall Cop and decided he needed to stand right by the Fullerton dugout and monitor the crowd.

At one point, some TCU students "talking" to the on deck hitter, a one-way conversation. The on deck hitter was standing towards home plate away from the on deck circle, which few use.

So Paul Blart walks over the next batter who has just stepped out of the dugout and told him "he should probably stay down here" referring to where the on deck circle.

Someone sitting behind me said "I'm sure he's heard worse during his time playing baseball."

The Mall Cop said he came down and stood by the dugout when things got ugly after the call at first base was overturned. He said he was supposed to stand at the top of a section. But he'd been standing there since about the second inning.

PurpleBlood87

If you haven’t yet, I wouldn’t watch the replay of the Maxwell interference call. It will only piss you off that much more. Absolutely garbage replay overturn.
It was pretty clear he was inside the running lane. Like I said early at some point he has to move over to hit the base.

What I didn't like was the Fullerton HC came out and talked to the home plate umpire. Then went to the dugout and finally called for a review. I thought you only had so long to decide whether to review a play.