• The KillerFrogs

Cal missed a makable field goal

Gunner

Earlier this year, Nevada ran up a hell of a score against Cal. Scored like 60 points or something. And Cal should have won that game last nite. Oregon was working to run out the clock as the game wound down.

If we fall, Oregon should fall further...

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
Stanford barely won at ASU, needed a late score, Stanford is something to be concerned with, they cannot jump us, if Boise jumps us and Stanford wins out they will get picked ahead of us potentially

Bottom line is TCU survived and has played 11 and finish with terrible team and given our injury situation thats a good thing... lets see how it plays out

Goo

Cal actually made 12 yrd FG, then false start on kicker moved back to 17 yrd and missed it. Never seen false start on kicker but it cost Cal the win over no 1 Oregon

Young and Horned

Eh, lets say Cal makes that FG and is up by 1. Oregon was well within striking distance with TOs left at the end of the game. I think they would have ended up scoring another TD.

Klaw

I do not think Stanford is picked over us bc they have a reputation of traveling horribly.

They have a hard time drawing decent attendance for PAC 10 games.

dweller

Ironically Oregon holding on to win by 2 has already helped us more than if CAL had won. It's kind of hard for the BCS shills to hold a 5 point win against us at the same time they prop up Oregon's 2 point win as a mark of a good team. If the Oregon Cal game had been a couple of weeks ago they would be blasting us, however on the same day, they can't.

FROGDADDY

I do not think Stanford is picked over us bc they have a reputation of traveling horribly.

They have a hard time drawing decent attendance for PAC 10 games.

Absolutely agree. Stanford has ONE chance, the Rose Bowl. There is a zero percent chance that either the Sugar or Orange takes them and at best a very very slim chance the Fiesta might.

FROGDADDY

Ironically Oregon holding on to win by 2 has already helped us more than if CAL had won. It's kind of hard for the BCS shills to hold a 5 point win against us at the same time they prop up Oregon's 2 point win as a mark of a good team. If the Oregon Cal game had been a couple of weeks ago they would be blasting us, however on the same day, they can't.

I don't see how a two point Oregon win is better than an Oregon loss.

dweller

I don't see how a two point Oregon win is better than an Oregon loss.
The voters love Oregon right now, so do the talking heads. With a loss, Oregon would have dropped to 5 or 6. TCU would have been crucified for a 5 point win and Boise probably would have jumped us in the polls. With the 2 point win, Oregon is already being praised for doing what it had to do to stay unbeaten. It is a Little difficult for the talking heads to then immediately start talking about TCU being overrated for only beating SDSU by 5. Although I suppose they could wait until after a commercial break and do it figuring no one would remember what they had just said about Oregon. :rolleyes:

FROGDADDY

The voters love Oregon right now, so do the talking heads. With a loss, Oregon would have dropped to 5 or 6. TCU would have been crucified for a 5 point win and Boise probably would have jumped us in the polls. With the 2 point win, Oregon is already being praised for doing what it had to do to stay unbeaten. It is a Little difficult for the talking heads to then immediately start talking about TCU being overrated for only beating SDSU by 5. Although I suppose they could wait until after a commercial break and do it figuring no one would remember what they had just said about Oregon. :rolleyes:

The problem with that is that the "voters" and the "talking heads" are two different groups of people.

PurpleBlood87

Cal actually made 12 yrd FG, then false start on kicker moved back to 17 yrd and missed it. Never seen false start on kicker but it cost Cal the win over no 1 Oregon
Cal made a 12-yard field goal? Where did they snap the ball from five-yards deep in the end zone? That was crazy the kicker took a step forward then a step back. Clearly a false start but I agree I've never seen that at any level of football.

Gunner

May complimented TCU, saying we beat a really good team with only 2 losses and 13 points diff in those. He's right, finally..