• The KillerFrogs

BYU-TCU Tickets

cdsfrog

Based on the section numbers being recited, it appears that the 400s are not being sold. Without the 400s, the capacity for the TCU-BYU game will be about 56K or whatever it was last year.

Makes sense. 46k with Oregon State Attendance last time. Even if BYU brings 10k more fans thats 56k

OmniscienceFrog

I'm 108 row 5 seat 15. It seems like the tickets are not together and are all over the stadium. I thought there would be a TCU section(s) but that doesn't seem to be the case? :unsure:

It's goofy. Why they're trying to put everybody in Cowboys Stadium where they are in ACS is goofy. I've been between the 35 and 40 yard lines at ACS for 45 years, until this year. But of course they are going to put people in Cowboys Stadium where they are going to be in ACS this ONE year instead of where they have always sat before in ACS.

Very goofy.

And I don't care who thinks I'm whining about it. Goofy is goofy.

cdsfrog

Ha, after finally getting around to checking my seat.... I'm in Section 322 as well

Got a feeling I won't watch the game from that section

secondary market? I am going to get rid of my for relatively cheap all 4 and buy 2 really good ones. Ripoff right now but their should be a TON of inventory in a couple months

BirdDogFrog02

Here's my little off the cuff question... if we're all getting placed in our ACS seats, then is BYU sitting in sections 126-132, 227-232, and 327-333?