• The KillerFrogs

Brock Lesnar is a freak of nature.

Baja Frog

He definitely is, but man Carwin had him running and cowering in that first round. Still can not believe the way Brock was running scared. Most already knew, but now everyone knows who throw's the hardest bombs. However, if Lesnar gets on top of you on the ground, it's pretty much over.

Nice to see him stay classy afterwards also.

Sponger

don't forget how Brock can take a hit. Up until last night, I wasn't sold on him. I thought he was just big and strong....now I'm converted. The man is a beast. Carwin may hit harder.....but is a one trick pony. Lesner has shown he can hit and submit. And this was what...his 6th fight?

FROGDADDY

That sport does nothing for me, but have to give credit where credit is due. To go through what he has recently and still be that strong is amazing.

Atomic Frawg

QUOTE(FROGDADDY @ Jul 4 2010, 11:35 AM) [snapback]593108[/snapback]
That sport does nothing for me, but have to give credit where credit is due. To go through what he has recently and still be that strong is amazing.

Yeah, a lot of people had written him off. Absolutely impressive all the way around.

Trelvis

QUOTE(Sponger @ Jul 4 2010, 09:05 AM) [snapback]593062[/snapback]
don't forget how Brock can take a hit. Up until last night, I wasn't sold on him. I thought he was just big and strong....now I'm converted. The man is a beast.

Co-sign. Anyone who can take that beating and stand up and still win the fight is a beast in my book.

tiopepe

Cain Velazquez has to be peeing his pants.... no one hits harder than Shane Carwin, so Cain has no chance of KO'ing him, plus Lesnar weighs 50+ lbs more (solid muscle) then Cain by fight time so once it goes to the mat... IT IS ALL OVER

Latest posts