• The KillerFrogs

Big XII Baseball Tournament Thread

froginmn

I had no idea we were playing now! Where have I been?
After reading this thread, I'm very surprised to see that we've gotten 7 runs. I thought we were doomed.
T7
TCU - 7
KS - 4
Somewhere there is a translation guide to convert negativity in game threads into actual results.

There's nothing in there for positivity.

Limey Frog

Somewhere there is a translation guide to convert negativity in game threads into actual results.

There's nothing in there for positivity.
Happiness is its own reward. One comes to a game thread on a sportsball message board to share real-time misery with other similarly pessimistic, long-suffering incurable diehards. And to keep the negative comments from spilling out somewhere they might do more damage.

I don't often comment on our football game threads, but when I do it's usually to complain that a turnover on downs inside the opponent 20 almost certainly means the world will end before the clock hits 0:00.

FrogBall09

I don't mind him getting some ABs since he won't be pitching again until regionals. Really wish he could find his stroke. TWSS.
he won't get many hits - everyone knows he can't hit offspeed, especially a curve.

K State literally took a guy with a 97 mph fastball and had him throw him all curves except for one change up - and struck him out.

Unless Tolle has a Jobu doll and some rum.... the book is out on him at the moment.

PurpleBlood87

Not sure who is hurt and saw someone say Hampton was gone. So hear are the candidates to start against Kansas.

Colt Taylor
Hunter Hodges
Storm Heirholtzer
Mason Bixby
Kole Klecker
Zack Morris
Jax Traeger
Chase Hoover
There are other pitchers who have thrown this season.

Klecker started at Kansas. He tossed five innings, allowed eight hits, five runs (5 earned) and fanned three.

Guess they could start Klecker, Hoover (he threw one inning on Wednesda) or Bixby. Bixby's arm is so live but he's so wild. (18 innings, 13 hits, 8 runs, 8 earned runs, 15 walks and 26 Ks)

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Go on…..
R.48ad04c7580b37dcddb2bede7fcc4a4e