• The KillerFrogs

Big East: The Octonion - On stranger Tides

Genbukan

Thats pretty good.

One question on the frog mascot though -- what building is that he is posing in front of? Doesn't look like any school I've seen.

AEAfrog

Thats pretty good.

One question on the frog mascot though -- what building is that he is posing in front of? Doesn't look like any school I've seen.

It looks somewhat like the style of architecture on some of the old 'Cherokee Gothic' buildings at OU. The brick looks a little too light though.

joejordan

It would be a nice homage to the feller what wrote this to carry on the christenings given to our new conference mates...at least here on KF.c.

Villanova (if joining) - Peaches
Syracuse - Britches McGee
Pitt - Hoss
USF - Candyapples
Cincy - Steve (he called Dibs)
WVU - El Chupacabra
Rutgers - Spanky
UConn - Pablo Cruise

Classic.

Stiff Arm Frog

Figured yall would get a kick out of it!

On a football note, how was TCU's spring camp?

Spring camp has gone surprisingly well. The defense has looked better than expected. Pachall won the QB spot outright and might step in without a missed beat. Best of all, Patterson said we didn't look like we could win a single game, which always bodes well around here. A few months ago I would've said it'd be a rebuilding year and we'd be lucky to win 9 games. Today, the only obstacle I see between us and a third straight BCS game is Boise away. That is, as long as someone like SMU or SDSU doesn't finally pull off an upset. So, good times.

And for the posters above, my guess is that the shot of SuperFrog was taken at OU. Certainly wasn't taken around Fort Worth. Doesn't matter though, awesome photo of Addie.