• The KillerFrogs

Baseball Draft

smredd

As many of you already know, the draft is coming around soon. With all the hype around this team where do yall think guys will land. I believe that Purke will still be a first rounder and so do many experts. Winkler, however, is projected to be a second rounder with some experts thinking that if he ends this season hot, he will slip into the first round. Now, I asked Aaron Fitt from Baseball America where he thinks Jason Coats will land and he says between the 5th and 8th rounds. I would have him between the 4th and 6th rounds based on his talent and production (this year has been down compared to years past but he is hot). I also believe Maxwell will be taking around the 10th-12th rounds. What are yalls opinions on these guys and some that I did not mention?

smredd

T-Bird's draft stock is up-and-down so much, I would say he might be in the mid-teens at this point. Too many throwing errors over the last few years has hurt him. However, he does have above average power, quickness and a cannon for an arm. He might end up like Ian Kinsler did and make the transition over to 2nd base once drafted.

leofrog

A couple others that might are Jantzen Witte and Erik Miller. I don't know where Weik might fall, and think Rivera and Schultz won't be taken.