• The KillerFrogs

Bad Camera Work or Selective Producing?

nayr150

Isn't the SEC on CBS?

Yes, on Saturday afternoons. ESPN's Saturday night primetime game is usually an SEC game and they also have many Thursday night SEC games. I also think ESPN picks up a bunch of SEC games on their Gameplan channels, but I'm not 100% sure on this one since I don't make it down to those channels much anymore.

East Coast

Tier 1
I have no problem believing ESPN thought Cam's father was not in attendance when they made that statement. After all they were told by Auburn and Cam's father that he would not be at the game. And if you can't trust those 2 paragons of honesty then who can you trust?
Seriously, I don't think this is a big enough deal that ESPN would do any pre-game investigating to see if Mr. Newton was there or not. They just reported what they were told.

If ESPN truly believed that, its just bad reporting. The Reverend Newton had publicly stated he would be at the game, but claimed he wouldn't be with the Auburn contingent. Of course, I see your sarcasm here, just can't tell if its the whole post or not..

Yes, on Saturday afternoons. ESPN's Saturday night primetime game is usually an SEC game and they also have many Thursday night SEC games. I also think ESPN picks up a bunch of SEC games on their Gameplan channels, but I'm not 100% sure on this one since I don't make it down to those channels much anymore.

Also, SEC Network is all ESPN.