• The KillerFrogs

Auburn number 33

froginaustin

Maybe Pre Snap is guessing that Auburn will be missing more than just the announced players that are ending or out of college eligibility?

:rolleyes: Speculating about pre-season polls; speculating about speculating. My apologies.

Pre Snap has been pretty good, but could Auburn fall that far in one year? New QB is always scary..

Auburn has the fewest returning starters and lettermen in the entire country, including the Heisman-trophy winner and NC MVP Cam Newton. If they win 7 games this year, it'll be a miracle (they play @ LSU, @ Clemson, @ Arkansas, @ Georgia, @ South Carolina, Florida and Alabama this year).

SuperToad

Does anyone find it weird that the defending National Champs are number 33, but a 5-7 Texas team makes it into the top 25? Just sayin.

RaiderHater

Auburn has the fewest returning starters and lettermen in the entire country, including the Heisman-trophy winner and NC MVP Cam Newton. If they win 7 games this year, it'll be a miracle (they play @ LSU, @ Clemson, @ Arkansas, @ Georgia, @ South Carolina, Florida and Alabama this year).

Thats why.

Techinally AP voters aren't meant to vote based on future opponents. But Last year Auburn won alot of close games and without Cam Newton, they probably would have went 8-4. Personally If I were a voter I would put them in the 20-25 range. But 33 is not that absurd.