• The KillerFrogs

Anybody else take a guilty pleasure in knowing...

TCUSA

that Auburn's going to have to hear from just about anybody and everybody who isn't a dyed-in-the-wool Auburn or Duck fan or ESPN hack that TCU should have been National Champs? Small consolation, I know...but somehow it makes me a little happy. Even folks out in the boonies inundated with Texas Tech propaganda have stopped me because of my TCU jacket and said that we should have played in the MNC and would have won it. Feel kinda sorry for the Auburn players, but they should already feel guilty about having won that game with what they more than likely know was a bought-and-paid-for player.

frogbyproxy

I had a great dream the night before the NCG. Cam comes onto the field with the crowd roaring and three men in suits walk up to him and handcuffs him then walks off the field. That would have been soooo sweet! :tongue:

HickoryFlameFrog

When TCU wins the BCS Championship game there will be wailing and nashing of teeth
that makes the moaning and groaning on this board about the travesty of injustice perpetrated
upon the Horned Frogs this year seem like pure class and gracious sportsmanship.

tcumaniac

that Auburn's going to have to hear from just about anybody and everybody who isn't a dyed-in-the-wool Auburn or Duck fan or ESPN hack that TCU should have been National Champs? Small consolation, I know...but somehow it makes me a little happy. Even folks out in the boonies inundated with Texas Tech propaganda have stopped me because of my TCU jacket and said that we should have played in the MNC and would have won it. Feel kinda sorry for the Auburn players, but they should already feel guilty about having won that game with what they more than likely know was a bought-and-paid-for player.
Maybe it's because all peers my age are idiots, but barely any of my friends from other schools think TCU should have or could have won the national championship. Then again they're all jealous haters.

SuperFrog14

Maybe it's because all peers my age are idiots, but barely any of my friends from other schools think TCU should have or could have won the national championship. Then again they're all jealous haters.

Same. It's frustrating when they don't even back it up with anything such as mine do and simply say "TCU couldn't beat them".

TCUSA

Anybody who could watch the Rose Bowl and then watch the bungling mythical championship game and not know that we could have beaten either of those two handily has never set foot on a football field in full pads or been a student of the game. They're just t-shirt fans who know nothing but what the media spoon-feeds them.

Army Frog Fan

They did a long but on this on ESPN 103.3 today
Saying TCU should argue NC this year

I think it drives the media bonkers that CDC and GP are not trying to argue it. It would be easy to write the sme old story, but because TCU realizes arguing until they are blue in the face won't change a thing, now national media have to make that claim themselves.

FrogJAM

I think it drives the media bonkers that CDC and GP are not trying to argue it. It would be easy to write the sme old story, but because TCU realizes arguing until they are blue in the face won't change a thing, now national media have to make that claim themselves.

and personally, that is why I like them so much more. Cause they just go and win. They aren't concerned about what you think. You'll understand soon enough.

YA

Well according to the CollegeFootballnews.com--we whinnied about not getting a chance to play in the NCG already, along with Boise, so we got what we deserved!! :wacko: :angry: