• The KillerFrogs

Anybody check BSU fan sites?

Subpoena_Envy

Does anybody know of or has anybody checked any Boise State fan sites? From our prior two meetings, my general impression of their fans has not been great. I am wondering what their reactions are and if that poor kicker is being run out of state.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Does anybody know of or has anybody checked any Boise State fan sites? From our prior two meetings, my general impression of their fans has not been great. I am wondering what their reactions are and if that poor kicker is being run out of state.

From what I have seen on the Blue Turf Board they have been nothing but classy. There are at least 5 threads talking about how they need to back TCU.

allclearforfrogs

Met a bunch of them in Phoenix. Nice people from what I saw.

Froginexile

They are good folks. Classy folks and have enjoyed them every game.

Still TCU needed them to lose. This loss is good for us.
They need us to win out as much as they need to win out. If we lose, the MWC loses credibility.

West Texas Frog

I went to the BlueTurf site on Scout last night and they had numerous threads supporting TCU. First class response despite the fact they had so much heartbreak. I wonder if we would have done the same?

NubomTurk

Tier 1
I went to the BlueTurf site on Scout last night and they had numerous threads supporting TCU. First class response despite the fact they had so much heartbreak. I wonder if we would have done the same?
I would have.

BSU-OU was the greatest football game ever. I've been a fan ever since.