• The KillerFrogs

Aneybodie nead a dog?

Aneybodey nead a dog? I fuond a old dog snoiffing a ruond the gridering yard this mornening and he turnd out to be a prettey goodt old dog. He dont not have hare on his back leg and he srckatches a lot butt hes reale freindley and dont not bite hardt. I efven mixed some grinderings with his dog food and he liked it a lot.
if yuo want hin, cal me over to the Racetrack on Jacksburrow Hiweigh. Tel them yuo want to keafve a meassege fore Earl butt dont not cal whem Jimmey is working. He dont not like me

OmniscienceFrog

Aneybodey nead a dog? I fuond a old dog snoiffing a ruond the gridering yard this mornening and he turnd out to be a prettey goodt old dog. He dont not have hare on his back leg and he srckatches a lot butt hes reale freindley and dont not bite hardt. I efven mixed some grinderings with his dog food and he liked it a lot.
if yuo want hin, cal me over to the Racetrack on Jacksburrow Hiweigh. Tel them yuo want to keafve a meassege fore Earl butt dont not cal whem Jimmey is working. He dont not like me

Come on Earl, don't you need a trusty old work dog for yourself?

Stiff Arm Frog

hank.gif

This wouldn't be him, would it Earl?

Latest posts