• The KillerFrogs

And the College Road Trip of a life time begins!

GlendarrochFrog

In all sincerity, maniac is okay.

We all still need use abuse him like a punching bag, of course, because it's so fun when he gets riled up, but IMHO, this trip thread has been the best I've seen on this board. Of course, it doesn't hurt that it coincided with the biggest TCU football win in...well, since even I was born.

Well done, maniac. You get to keep those memories forever.
From that picture it made me think you could have played on our championship teams!

tcumaniac

starting to make plans for a road trip to boise. only worth it if we're both undefeated. it's a couple hours further than california. if we were to leave thursday afternoon, and skip class friday, we could make it to boise by friday evening if we drove without stopping. the games at 2:30.. say it's over by 6. grab dinner and head back home. get to the fort late sunday night. what do yall think?

icemonkee

starting to make plans for a road trip to boise. only worth it if we're both undefeated. it's a couple hours further than california. if we were to leave thursday afternoon, and skip class friday, we could make it to boise by friday evening if we drove without stopping. the games at 2:30.. say it's over by 6. grab dinner and head back home. get to the fort late sunday night. what do yall think?

I think a plane flight might be cheaper

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?

I think you need to set up a PayPal donation button. Keep the donors updated. Let some old geezers live vicariously...:tongue:

tcumaniac

I think you need to set up a PayPal donation button. Keep the donors updated. Let some old geezers live vicariously...:tongue:

brilliant!!!! i have connections that can get me free game tickets and a free place to stay. a plane ticket is all i need and would be much preffered and way more practical.

you think people would actually donate? oh man! how cool would that be if i could get wealthy alumni to help me fund trips to all the big away games!!

Latest posts