• The KillerFrogs

All this talk of gloom and doom!

roddog

Banned
You have a great football program, you have one of the best and classiest football coaches in America, you have talented football players, you will soon have an awesome football venue, you have a great tailgating atmosphere, you have a beautiful campus, you have hot coeds, what more do you want?

You have a great football program, you have one of the best and classiest football coaches in America, you have talented football players, you will soon have an awesome football venue, you have a great tailgating atmosphere, you have a beautiful campus, you have hot coeds, what more do you want?
Your mom... oh wait, she just got here. I guess your right, all set.

FROGDADDY

I would think you could figure out the quite obvious omission from your list.

SnoSki

I'd like Texas Tech to honor their commitments but we can't always get what we want.