• The KillerFrogs

Aggies are losing :)

tcumaniac

oh my gosh!!!! OSU is up 24-20..... an OSU reciever was walking into the enzone about to score and fumbled into the endzone before he crossed the goal line...touchback for A&M... WHAT A WASTE!

YES! A&M just threw another pic!!

OmniscienceFrog

Apparently they should just make it two-below on wide receivers. Any DB that gets a good, legal shot on one is flagged for unnecessary roughness.

Limp Lizard

Apparently they should just make it two-below on wide receivers. Any DB that gets a good, legal shot on one is flagged for unnecessary roughness.
Two-below? Might have to explain that to the younger fans here: everything I have seen lately is flag football. Actually, when I played intramural ball at TCU in '65, it was two-anywhere.

Kaiser

Yep. I'm all for flagging launching and hits with lowered helmets, but the way the current rules are enforced is just pathetic. It was a good clean hit.

Stiff Arm Frog

Why is Maniac pulling for the Cowboys? I'm no fan of the Aggies, but I've got no reason to cheer for OSU, either. In cases like that, I always root for the Texas team.

Unless it's the Longhorns..

tcumaniac

Why is Maniac pulling for the Cowboys? I'm no fan of the Aggies, but I've got no reason to cheer for OSU, either. In cases like that, I always root for the Texas team.

you obviously don't know many agggies. They're terribly obnoxious and think they're the [Craig James], especially since going to the SEC.... very glad they got beat.

Limp Lizard

you obviously don't know many agggies. They're terribly obnoxious and think they're the [Craig James], especially since going to the SEC.... very glad they got beat.
Got a call at halftime of the Baylor game from my aggie relatives razzing me about being behind. Then another call at game's end to rub it in.

Give me 100 UTexas over one aggie any day. Texas is smug and arrogant and selfish. a$m hates everybody and wants to hurt and embarrass everybody...especially TCU and Rice. Their hatred of Rice is very, very deep; they have been vandalizing the Rice campus at least since the 1930's, and blaming Rice for making them mad.

OSU supports us being invited to the Big 12. Besides, A&M is the only school in the state of Texas not to schedule TCU in the regular season since the break up of the SWC. They are scared to death to play TCU.