• The KillerFrogs

AD Wedding Photos

PurplePainD

So, you're admitting to watching Dancing with the Stars, are you and the Mrs. pumped about the fall lineup on the Oxygen channel?

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I noticed months ago when they were pictured together that she appeared.....height challenged. So. Did she get married wearing the purple flip-flops then changed to the tennis shoes for the reception? Either way - I like it. And her. Was a bit worried she might try to mangle some 4-inch heels for the ceremony & end up takin' a header into the Minister. Where was the church?

hometown frog

Nice set of pics. She's a bit of the tennis shoe junkie so if you know her, then the sneaks photos make sense. I believe the church was over in the Richardson area but I'm not 100% certain.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
On 2nd look, the B&W shot of AD & the boys --- all it woulda needed was one of the groomsmen to be cradling a Thompson automatic and another sporting an Al Capone hat and you woulda had the modern incarnation of....KillerFrogs. Nice.

Photoshopppe anyone??

NubomTurk

Tier 1
I have nothing but the very highest regard for Jake Kirkpatrick. He is an outstanding young man in every way - scratch that, he's an outstanding man in every way. And maybe I'm finally turning into my dad, but, am I the only one who thinks he needs to get a haircut and lose the scraggly beard?

Flame away.

She looks great and her dress was very classy. I've been to way too many weddings with girls who are "blessed" in a similar fashion and had them spilling out all over the place. In this dress you wouldn't have even known. AD is very lucky to have a young girl in this day and age who possesses such dignity and self-respect.

Latest posts