• The KillerFrogs

ACS northwest corner

HFrog1999

Seating Charts

FB2011.gif

OmniscienceFrog

Not sure what you mean by temporary or real seats?

Do you mean are they the seats you will have from now on, or just for this one transition season?

Those seats have been there for decades, so I'm pretty sure they're real.

From what I understand the aluminum bleachers will remain for this year but they'll be replaced with seats between the 20s next year. They won't be considered club seats and won't be as wide or comfortable.

One thing I did notice today as I walked around was the segragation wall in the middle deck btween sections around the 20s much like at Jerry World. I was hoping they wouldn't do that. For some reason I really hate that.

Sean

Administrator
From what I understand the aluminum bleachers will remain for this year but they'll be replaced with seats between the 20s next year. They won't be considered club seats and won't be as wide or comfortable.

One thing I did notice today as I walked around was the segragation wall in the middle deck btween sections around the 20s much like at Jerry World. I was hoping they wouldn't do that. For some reason I really hate that.

Yeahhh it's like Dodgers Stadium...1st deck, 2nd deck, 3rd deck - can't move between them! I love the cheap seats but shoot, let me enjoy the view from the portal behind home plate!