• The KillerFrogs

According to Craig Way, UT's bowl possibilities include LVB

A lot would need to happen, including Stanford getting a BCS nod, but IF we get shutout of the BCS, would you welcome an opportunity to face the wHorns? A slaughter of UT would be a great way for AD to end his career, given the team's 4th quarter let down in Austin in his second career start. I'd love an opportunity to face an opponent with a better record but I can also think of worse teams to play.

Kaiser

No. TCU goes undefeated. Texas wins 6. And we end up in the same bowl game as equals? Nothing would make me madder or be more insulting.

AEAfrog

Normally I'd jump at the opportunity to embarrass UT, but somehow I think we would be the ones getting embarrassed going from knocking on the door to playing for a national championship to playing a barely bowl eligible team. No thanks.

BIG DADDY

HELL NO! Who wants to play the losers from UT. If we beat them then they will say that we beat them on a down year. we gain nothing

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
If we get left out, I'd take this match up in a heartbeat, a chance at Texas would be pretty fun, I'm praying we dont even have to consider this though