• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: First look at TCU's newcomers in spring practice

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

First look at TCU's newcomers in spring practice​

ByJEREMY CLARK

TCU had their first practice of spring on Monday and among the many new faces were some early enrollees straight out of high school and some prominent transfer players. Among the talented group of talented transfers included Alabama transfers JoJo Earle, Trey Sanders and Tommy Brockermeyer. Florida transfer cornerback Avery Helm has also drawn praise this off-season for his work ethic and athleticism.

Frogs head coach Sonny Dykes had this to say about his transfer class on day one.

“I've been really, really impressed with those guys so far," Dykes said of the transfers. "JoJo looked great. Trey Sanders looks good. I thought Avery Helm looked really good at corner. Again, first impression. It's early, but just like those guys length, I like their athleticism, I like their experience. You can tell they're all guys that have played football and they know how to practice. So, it was good to see them. I thought they got off to a good start.”

Read more at https://247sports.com/college/tcu/G...trick-Randon-Fontenette-Avery-Helm-207004039/