1. The KillerFrogs

2020-2021 European Football Thread

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Portland Frog, Jul 30, 2018.

1. maybe it is just the social isolation fog hangover, but i keep thinking about a time when i could easily have watched that game with sargent

oh. yeah, now i remember.....scheiss espn

2. After reading through that.... totally forgot Aron Johansson existed.

Eight likes this.
  3. Well Liverpool hasn't lost a step from last year it appears with the win over Arsenal.

4. Yeah. Liverpool are a side apart right now. They only added Thiago to a side that cruised to the title last year.

Losing 2-1 (third was a handball) is progress, I suppose, since late-Wenger Arsenal would have packed it in after Henderson put Liverpool in front and lost by four or five. From the match reports I’ve read, that didn’t happen and Arsenal ran their asses off the whole way. Arsenal are a ways off the top, but efforts like this at least have me hopeful.

Chongo94 likes this.
  5. Chongo94 likes this.
  6. no comments on hoffenheim's 4-1 thrashing of bayern?

can't wait to watch the german supercup today with bayern and dortmund on fox...oh wait, scheiss espn

Chongo94 and dawg like this.
  7. A message that bears repeating: scheiss off, espn.

Eight likes this.
  8. And nbcsports!

Eight and dawg like this.
  9. spoiler alert, at the 73 minutes mark bayern is up big on borussia 527 passes to 359

scheiss espn

10. With this streaming trend, I"m not sure who we don't want to scheiss off!

Chongo94 likes this.
  11. Seriously, just pay the $5 a month a get ESPN+. You'll immediately be glad you did.

12. nope, not putting any more money in the pocket of the mouse

scheiss disney and scheiss espn

interesting thing is this board isn't the only place that has noticed the issue of access to soccer on television in the us is getting smaller and smaller

https://sports.yahoo.com/the-mounti...problem-with-no-clear-solution-142442287.html

Chongo94 likes this.
  13. These are exactly my thoughts. I'm already paying for the ESPN channels, CBS and CBSN, and NBC and NBCSN via YouTubeTV. Now they want me to pay more for access to the same programming they were previously providing? They can scheiss the scheiss off if they think I'm shelling out more cash.

Chongo94 likes this.
  14. Champions League draw was held today. Group H would have been very interesting last year.

Group A: Bayern Munich, Atlético, Salzburg, Lokomotiv Moscow

Group B: Real Madrid, Shakhtar Donetsk, Inter, Monchengladbach

Group C: Porto, Manchester City, Olympiakos, Marseille

Group D: Liverpool, Ajax, Atalanta, Midtjylland

Group E: Sevilla, Chelsea, Krasnodar, Rennes

Group F: Zenit, Dortmund, Lazio, Club Brugge

Group G: Juventus, Barcelona, Dynamo Kyiv, Ferencvaros

Group H: PSG, Manchester United, RB Leipzig, Istanbul Basaksehir

Chongo94 likes this.