1. The KillerFrogs

2019-2020 European Football Thread

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Portland Frog, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Yedlin really put in a good effort today.

2. he is playing with so much confidence right now.

amazing what happens when you combine talent, a good system, and ambition

3. Man City/Liverpool..... what a strike from Fabinho!

4. Might be an all soccer Sunday for me. Man City/Liverpool, TCU/KU, MLS Cup.

Purp, Chongo94 and Rose Bowl like this.
  5. Salah...... 2-0 Liverpool 12 minutes in. Wow.

6. Great to see my futball teams win. Chelsea keeps getting better, Inter keeping pace and Gladbach leading the Bundesliga. Makes up for the game yesterday.

7. Liverpool is making the title race a joke. Barring some collapse they should win this and put their foot on the throat of the title race. Bundesliga is where it’s at this year boys if you want to watch something competitive.

tcujsauce and Purp like this.
  8. I try to get into that league and I just can’t. Not sure why, just not making any connection.

Chongo94 likes this.
  9. Manè
    3-0
    Ass whipping

10. #1451 Chongo94, Nov 10, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
    I totally get it and understand. Took me a while too but now I love it. It’s by far my favorite.

I think, given the fact that the US is so Anglo-centric, it makes it hard for some because the EPL is so ever present here. I mean, even with all our American up and comers in Germany, you see and hear far more news on EPL stuff. The language and historical closeness I guess are why.

Moose Stuff likes this.
  11. Crowd at this MLS Cup game in Seattle is insane. We may not be a soccer country but we have some soccer cities.

mcdaddy, Purp and Chongo94 like this.

12. The hell?!?!?!

13. Confirmed largest crowd in the history of this stadium...... where the Seahawks play FWIW.

Chongo94 likes this.
  14. I’m with you Chongo, the Bundesliga is one of the best leagues in the world. The game atmosphere is second to none. Supporters there are great.

Chongo94 likes this.
  15. Right?! I watched that recorded today and was thinking the game was just gonna slowly end and then bam! Haha. Wasn’t expecting that.

Moose Stuff likes this.
  16. Completely agree!

17. they must have found a place to put all the homeless who hang out on the edges of pikes place

18. I think the game was advertised as a Bernie rally.

Purp likes this.