• The KillerFrogs

2 Tickets Available

momfrog

I have two tickets -- Section 13 row 14. I am only willing to sell to TCU Fans. These are in the student section, Corner of Endzone. If it is anything like the Fiesta Bowl last year, this will be the place to be!

$175 per ticket.

PM me for information.

bskelton

I have two tickets -- Section 13 row 14. I am only willing to sell to TCU Fans. These are in the student section, Corner of Endzone. If it is anything like the Fiesta Bowl last year, this will be the place to be!

$175 per ticket.

PM me for information.

I have a son at tcu. would you consider selling me one ticket?

momfrog

I have a son at tcu. would you consider selling me one ticket?

Yes I will sell you 1 ticket. This section will be perfect for your son. My son from TCU and most of his friends will be sitting there. Can I get a phone number here I can call you on Monday to make arrangements to get you the ticket.

Margaret

bskelton

Please call me at 832-877-9670. Thank you so much! Christmas present! Barb

Yes I will sell you 1 ticket. This section will be perfect for your son. My son from TCU and most of his friends will be sitting there. Can I get a phone number here I can call you on Monday to make arrangements to get you the ticket.

Margaret

momfrog

Please call me at 832-877-9670. Thank you so much! Christmas present! Barb

Barb-

Here is the UPS tracking info for the ticket 1ZW9111X1395852295. It will go out this afternoon, overnight saver so you should have it sometime tomorrow. The shipping was $27.94 so the total is $172.94. You will see the charge with the reference of Holy Cow Sports. If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call at 630-202-1140.
Merry Christmas and Go Frogs!

Margaret