• The KillerFrogs

:-(

frogs9497

I'll put it to you this way. Hypothetically speaking, naturally, what would happen if the Big 12 realized that TCU in a major conference would be a huge threat to their stranglehold on the D/FW market? And theoretically what would happen if the Big 12 realized that the SEC was hypothetically seriously as god is my witness looking to invite TCU. And just for chits and giggles, pretend that the Big 12 told the SEC that they would "release" A&M under the condition that the SEC not add TCU, and just for the sake of the purely academic and hypothetical conversation we are having now, pledge to never add TCU either, whether through a merger or to get to 14/16.

Completely hypothetical, of course. :rolleyes:

I'm seriously sick to my stomach right now.

I haven't the slightest clue if these things happen, but I cannot fathom that the whorns forsake Aggy on account of a threat we might pose to the DFW market. Wouldn't Aggy be a bigger recruiting threat to the whorns as an SEC member?

joejordan

"where's my purple people at?" notwithstanding...keep in mind that the folks making these decisions are no smarter than you or I. They have the same short memories, emotional baggage and short-sightedness of which we are ALL guilty, at times.

Boeheim had it right, 20 years from now college football may look back at this time with regret.

FROGDADDY

Boeheim had it right, 20 years from now college football may look back at this time with regret.

I couldn't agree more. I picture UT standing on top of a mountain with the dead bodies of all the other institutions on the ground below them. UT has this confused look on it's face and is mumbling "guys, guys..... Guys? Where is everyone?"