• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

The end times

All Meta sites are down....No ability to conversate with high school acquaintances from 55 years ago, musical mavens, cat mommies, those with new potato casserole recipies....A sure sign of the apocalypse....
  2. F

Resetting

Just doing clean up on my account. Go Frogs....
  3. F

All the way back to 1980

The dark days had plenty of extended losing streaks, but looking at the schedule tonight....You have to go all the way back to 1980 for find an 8-game non-win streak...the first 8 games of the season, broken by an inexplicable win over Tech, 24-17, followed by loses to UT and A&M.... Just for...
  4. F

Less and less....

Nothing scientific here, but a disturbing piece of trivia.... Fewer points each game...42, 41, 36, 34, 21, in order....All of the remaining teams are capable of shutting down scoring to the barest minimum (provided ref allows a safety to be scored...gallows humor) if there's not significant...
  5. F

Less each week....

PPG....42, 41, 36, 34, 21....Announcers keep referring to explosive offense....Too many unsuccessful efforts and it show on the jumbo board....
  6. F

Dammm infolinks

Had to open a new account....Something touched something and couldn't get back in on old ID....Now I have Infolinks mucking up every time I change pages....How do I get rid of them?