• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. J

I’m convinced

My first thought this morning when I saw the final score was please let every B12 team win by double digits at a minimum at the end of this month, during the SEC/B12 challenge, then do it again during March madness. Alas Georgia is not partaking in the challenge, and is it bad that I actually...
  2. J

I’m convinced

I can copy and paste the exact response I gave to K-State fans after the shellacking we took in the Sugar Bowl, but just insert TCU for the Cats and Georgia for Alabama. But similar points made was that I stopped watching both games before the 2nd quarter ended. The game was less about TCU...
  3. J

A New TCU Dynasty Was Born In 2022

I like this idea. If TCU wins the Big XII for the next two years, I am good with that. After 2025 however, game on from the K-State fanbase.
  4. J

The Last Day, and The First Day

The Big 12 did not faire well during the bowl season, but as a K-State fan I will be watching intently for the Horned Frogs to not only represent the conference but every school outside of the so-called elite. Here is wishing the team the best and know that the majority of the nation will be...
  5. J

TCU better not be a team just "happy to be here"

That is exactly what needs to happen. If you guys can get up by 2-3 scores in your first few drives, it will force Michigan to have to score in hurry, hence eliminate their run game somewhat.
  6. J

Klieman-Of Course TCU Belongs, They Are One Of The 4 Best

Do you really think most blue blood programs would say that? OU still says that TCU's season was a fluke. I am sure you're probably hearing similar responses from UT.
  7. J

Georgia, Michigan and TCU

As I said, to prevent the possibility of a B1G national championship, I can see the change. If the games yesterday didn't really impact their decisions, whose to say that the committee wanted to get through championship weekend to see if OSU gets in before moving Michigan to #1? Realistically...
  8. J

Georgia, Michigan and TCU

TCU will be in the CFP. I can see an argument that they stay at 3, but could also understand if they move to 4, not because of the loss yesterday, but to prevent regionalizing the national championship game.
  9. J

Klieman-Of Course TCU Belongs, They Are One Of The 4 Best

I would not expect HCCK to say anything differently, as would the K-State fanbase including AD Gene Taylor who yes is on the committee. Good luck in the playoffs Horned Frogs, and great game yesterday.
  10. J

Coach Klieman's pre-TCU presser ...

I think most forget that Martinez only played the first series of downs. It was all Howard until he was injured. Rubley wasn't out there long enough to affect the cadence before Howard reinserted himself while injured, to stop the bleeding. By then all momentum was in TCU's favor and we went...
  11. J

Update on CFP Expansion Talks!

Roll Toad jokingly said, "They're only having preemptive discussions on how to keep TCU out." But seriously, those discussions surrounded making sure Bama and Ohio State don't get left out in the future. The SEC and the B1G will get rid of that game in a heartbeat in knowing there is...
  12. J

Update on CFP Expansion Talks!

If not already said this will probably prompt conferences to eliminate conference championship games and decide champions based on best record/and or highest CFP ranking.
  13. J

Says the person whose team has the triple threat of Duggan, Miller and Johnston. As much as TCU can beat you with chunk plays, they will also wear down a defense by merely extending drives. K-State possessed the ball for little over 21 minutes the game before. There is no way that can happen...
  14. J

More importantly K-State will need to play far more physical than previously. On occasion they tried going around blocks which created holes, and getting them out of gap. That became noticeable in the YACs Kendre Miller had. That will hopefully be different with Green and more importantly...
  15. J

Good Luck TCU!

First I want to apologize for crashing your forum, as a K-State fan. I can appreciate that it can feel a bit intrusive when an opponent's fanbase shows up uninvited. I just want to drop in and wish the Horned Frogs good luck this Saturday in the championship game. I am looking forward to a...
  16. J

K-State, TCU's Kryptonite

I agree with the first three statements here. The game was only 5 weeks ago but both teams have gelled and vastly improved since. I completely disagree that HCSD does not know why the Frogs are doing so well, since he implemented the culture.