• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

National Support for the Frogs

I like the idea of facing the #1 team first. You get much more time to prepare for your first game (28 days) than the second (9 days). If the goal is to win a national championship, and not merely play for one, I kind of like the 4 spot.
  2. F

TCU's Kryptonite = ISU

The question is: how many points to we need to beat them by to not end up #6 in the polls. History tells us > 52.
  3. F

FWST: Fan poll: Who should be TCU football’s starting quarterback next season?

I have to confess, as a student in 2007, I joined in an "Action Jackson" chant; encouraging GP to pull freshman QB Andy Dalton and put in Marcus Jackson. Long story short, I'm glad fans don't get a vote.
  4. F

FWST: Fan poll: Who should be TCU football’s starting quarterback next season?

I agree with this, accuracy is an issue - but the biggest issue is consistency. Lots of QBs show flashes of brilliance, but the big winners are consistent. Under Gary, there's no doubt in my mind that Max would get the nod. Patterson seemed to be big "he's earned it" guy. I think the decision...