• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. J

Hook ‘em Gary

Screw Gary
  2. J

FWST: TCU football is not wrong for hiring Art Briles’ former strength coach at Baylor

this is one of the best points I have ever read on this site. After fall camp we would be down at least 3 starters year after year. Anyone is better then what we had. That many injuries in fall camp falls on 2 groups. 1 coaching (maybe we were over working the guys) 2. the strength team (which...
  3. J

Official Coaching Search Thread….

I think the riff ram chant needs to be part of the interview process we need to make sure the new coach truly has frog spirit.
  4. J

FWST: A day after being let go, Gary Patterson shows up to work for TCU football

god forbid we dont try our hardest to keep a generational talent.. Oh I forgot we are tcu and everyone wants to come and play here. News flash its time to wake up... the last 4 years has proved we cant find too many good players to WIN. Our offensive and defensive line have been horrid and they...
  5. J

FWST: A day after being let go, Gary Patterson shows up to work for TCU football

Well he is the only way we moved the ball this year if you watch the game. if we go get a big time coach he will stay.
  6. J

Future Scheduling

Just hope we eliminate the first cupcake game that we have to run the clock after halftime. This doesn't benefit our team what so ever
  7. J

Chris Petersen Should be TCU’s Top Choice for HC

9-10 million that is insane to offer him that. If the school wants to pay that much to the coach they could go after bigger fish then that. Coach O was making 9M this year and Saben made 9.7M do you realize that. Those 2 coaches have won national championships. If we are throwing that money...
  8. J

We need to turn the page. The era and the season is already over with. He stepped down he should be around. If he wants to help out he needs to do it from home on zoom where the media cant see. It is a bad look that he is still around the program. We need to waive the white flag and focus on...
  9. J

Way too early 2022 HC

lets just cancel him fits right into what culture calls for. Second chances are a bad thing...
  10. J

Way too early 2022 HC

how is it Bizarre do you know about football? its about winning and when he was at Ole Miss he won. He ONLY got fired because of an off the field issue. Give me one reason he shouldn't be in the discussion. I guess you are a believer of Cancel Culture..... You should get a second chance for...
  11. J

FWST: Gary Patterson exit is not amicable as fans should fear TCU without their GP

He needed to go who cares about his legacy... If we dont start winning again we will be irrelevant so will his legacy. Great move should have happened 2 weeks ago.
  12. J

Way too early 2022 HC

Why isn't anyone bring up Hugh Freeze? That would be a slam dunk. Who honestly cares about his past he wanted to win. News flash guys everyone is breaking recruiting rules if we don't walk the chalk line we aren't trying to win.
  13. J

Zach Evans

Evans isn't going to be gone because of $ he is going to be gone because of a horrible coaching staff. GP needs to step down and let young blood come in before it is too late. His defensive touch is gone and his ability to hire assistances is gone. Keeping his best man around solely because of...