• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. D

A message to TCU football

This is an open message to the TCU football team. As a Baylor grad, I would like to congratulate you on an incredible year. Now I ask that you do just one more thing. Not for just me, or the Big XII, but for everyone who abhores the monopoly that the SEC, BiG, and ESPN are attempting to create...
  2. D

Don't be discouraged! (from a Baylor fan)

I'm in Kansas City, so I don't have to see Waco either! I will say, I recently went back to visit last September, and Waco is a whole lot better than it was when I was there in the 90's. I realize that's not saying much, but it was slightly improved. I'll be routing for the Frogs in playoffs!
  3. D

Don't be discouraged! (from a Baylor fan)

I know it hurts right now, especially coming so close. But you guys have had an unbelievable season. You will not get bumped from the playoffs. Who else is are they going to put in? A 2-lose Alabama? If they do, it will be obvious (as if it's not already) that the system is rigged for the haves...
  4. D

Baylor game time

Baylor grad here...I'm actually very worried about this game. You guys are always up for this game. I know it hasn't been a good year for you, but I have so much respect for what GP has done for your school. I've said it before and I'll keep saying it. I don't understand the vitriol between the...
  5. D

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cal

Way to go Frogs! I know many of you hate Baylor, but I've always rooted for TCU. I want you guys to do well. I never understood the hatred between the two schools. Maybe it's because I went to Baylor from Syracuse, NY and don't have the Texas connection. I've always felt us "little" guys need to...