• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. G

SB Nation: Former TCU wideouts sign with new teams

Take care Frog fans! I’ll pull for your squad in the bowl game and next season.
  2. G

SB Nation: Former TCU wideouts sign with new teams

Yeah, this is part of the demise. Next up. the qb back up talent leaves.
  3. G

DMN: 3 reasons why TCU could be worse in 2021, including no element of surprise

If you stick with Kill’s offense the following happens. 1. Your good offensive talent leaves thinking they are not being utilized. 2. Schools in your conference tell recruits the TCU won’t showcase their talent 3. Your defense keeps you in games and at times wins them outright. Welcome to...
  4. G

Why not play the backup QB?

Hey, I wish TCU nothin but success. I recall that TCU - Gopher game...so dang hot that night. I’ll check in at the end of season to see how ol Jerry The Fixer is doing.
  5. G

You will improve if and only if Jerry Kill doesn’t run off talented players. Up here we consider the 10-7 Kent State win a loss. Jerry unraveled and started the win is a win. His Three stages of denial are 1. Aww shucks. 2. You should try and coach. maybe you could do better. 3. I am doing...
  6. G

Fellas, I am MN Golden Gopher fan and we suffered with Jerry Kill run up the middle aka RUTM. You want want horse sht qb play?just check out Jerry Kill while he had the reigns at MN. Enjoy the rutm offense combined with MAC recruits and the middling results.