• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

FWST: TCU’s offense is so bad, it’s going to force Gary Patterson to find a new coordinator

Couldnt resist. Couldn't resist. When he was brought here it was literally to run the AIR RAID offense. What style off offense we run is besides the point though. We can all agree that whatever it is it sucks and is terrible to watch. I believe more than just Cumbie needs to go. A lot of...
  2. F

FWST: TCU’s offense is so bad, it’s going to force Gary Patterson to find a new coordinator

There is a difference between the Air Raid which Cumbie played in while at Tech and the spread. Everyone has to have shotgun and be able to thrown the football because of the rules now. But as you will see below the team that plays the best defense and can have long sustainable drives that eat...
  3. F

The size I was referring to is mostly on defense. Also we might be big at recieve but they are not very good.
  4. F

NOW it's time to fire Cumbie. No more playing around

I know from personal experience that Gary Patterson is an unbelievable coach and person. You are not going to find a coach out there that will fight harder for his players or school I can promise you that. Gary Patterson is hard nose, gritty, and old school we need to embrace that mentality and...
  5. F

We need to go away from Cumbie, Meach, and that entire style of offense. IT HAS NEVER WON A CHAMPIONSHIP. Made popular by Oregon always gets tons of hype but never produce a championship because of its in ability to win the close game. Case in point is last week vs Baylor we had the ball on the...