• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. mwe2187

WV Sports: WVU’s Jimmy Bell Heated with TCU Fans Postgame

Was at the game... he definitely threw a water bottle into the crowd. The students then tried to keep it while the trainer tried to grab it, a cop had to come over to get the water bottle back to the trainer. Another part, but I haven't confirmed only saw on twitter, is that his mom was...
  2. mwe2187

"Can TCU Succeed in a Power Conference?"

We all figured basketball would struggle - but even in struggling they at least battled. And to be honest, football was a beast when joining for a few years (outside of I guess 2013) and didn't struggle until we were actually entrenched in the league. Now - every major sport is near the top of...
  3. mwe2187

Texas Tech Fans Posting Their L's

With 6+ months of crap talking for this one, i was actually disappointed how little red there was in the stands for a "Tech home game".
  4. mwe2187

K-State 7pm kick

They are still in the way a bit from being a national game. Need the Yanks to make the ALCS, that'll push TBS to take the night game and TCU onto the national game rather than FS1
  5. mwe2187

No Look-alike thread :(

I'd be ok with some games against G5 Texas teams... Texas State, North Texas, UTSA, UTEP, eventually SHSU that is moving up.
  6. mwe2187

USC and UCLA to the Big 10?

Pac12 for sure, because in the span of a few hours it went from a "Power 5" that was regionally protected from poaching, to not existing after 2023.
  7. mwe2187

Who would've thought after the OUT moves, that a year later could see the Big 12 poised to be a remaining conference when things inevitably went to a SuperConference 4
  8. mwe2187

The only thing protecting the PAC was USC/UCLA. Nobody would think they'd leave so its an easy TV bet on the new media deal. Now you've lost the BIGGEST market beyond NY. P12 is done for if this pans out. I would have never thought it'd go that way, but i don't see them surviving this...
  9. mwe2187

Just saw this craziness... realignment is about to hit the fan. could be HUGE for the B12 to pick up the P12 scraps. Utah, Colorado and Arizonas?
  10. mwe2187

FWST: Fan poll: Who should be TCU football’s starting quarterback next season?

Max has given his heart to the program and has some memorable moments and memorable games. However, he also has way more forgettable moments and misses wide open guys all the time. If we’re going to be a more "exciting" offense, I'd like to see Morris be the guy. Sam Jackson also impressed me a...
  11. mwe2187

If the BCS Standings were still around...(Championship Week ed.)

To date, the CFP and the BCS simulated rankings have had the same 4 i believe every year (if I can believe reddit? - not confirmed by myself). The only part that the simulated rankings use is a different poll than what was used. There has been a difference between the CFP released weekly...
  12. mwe2187

Larry Brown Sports: 'Stay at TCU, Sonny'

Even The Ticket called Muck out today. For being the "beat" writer, or at least one of, he openly dislikes TCU and does everything he can to talk about it negatively.
  13. mwe2187

Z Evans in the portal….

Dude was a beast. I don't even know what to think honestly as we've been so bad it's hard to just fall in love with his play. It seemed like he wasn't on the field enough. Our offense honestly just needs a major reset at this point, and if this is what it takes... whatever As others have said...
  14. mwe2187

Official Coaching Search Thread….

With Fuente now a free agent, any chance he comes back to TCU?
  15. mwe2187

2021 Ladies soccer thread….

What a shot, what a goal!
  16. mwe2187

YouTube: TCU Fans During West Virginia

The line that says "this is the most talented TCU team ever" hits hard. because it's true. And yet we are 3-4. this is why it is time for changes. a lot of them
  17. mwe2187

Just had a horrible thought

Our group is going from 6 tix down to 2 next year as well. It was going to be just losing 2, but ive decided not to renew my portion as well and just split with my parents. We have OU season tix as well (Sooner wife)and at this point, im kind of done with TCU until changes are made.
  18. mwe2187

No More Mr. & Ms. TCU?!??!?

Explains why we suck. Get woke go broke (or lose a lot)
  19. mwe2187

Why are there fireworks?

Because we dont score enough to use them up like the good days
  20. mwe2187

Oh my - The American Conference (no longer P6 -lol)

Randomly catching in this thread and this one caught my eye... Why in the world would CCU want to leave the Sun Belt for a bad AAC? The league has lost its best teams and now its best team is maybe SMU and Memphis? eek... The Sun Belt is about to add Southern Miss and Marshall and is going to...