• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. tmcats

Spring football

2. tmcats

What Kind of Story is Being Written About Kim Mulkey?

all i know about kim is that she's a fine wbb coach, one of the best ever. the rest, i could care less much less waste time reading what some woke fish-wrap has to say about her.
  3. tmcats

What Kind of Story is Being Written About Kim Mulkey?

i hope she sues their arse as promised. she's correct. many americans, perhaps most, loathe the media from wapo to fox and cnn because they don't practice journalism, they all have an agenda.
  4. tmcats

Trent Dilfer: CFB "super league" within 18-24 months?

this seems like a race to kill the golden-egg-laying-goose. how fast can we get there and take away what has been a cherished collegiate game, filled with traditions, anticipated year-round? can't wait to see it all destroyed. for what reason is yet to be determined.
  5. tmcats

Things get rowdy in Lubbock during Texas game

ignorance on steriods.
  6. tmcats

TCU-Baylor MBB Game Thread

k-state is doing fine. remember, they are without two starters, na'quan tomlin now at memphis and ques glover who has been out for the season with injury. to have two prime players out and still be in the hunt for a dance ticket is a reflection of good not bad coaching.
  7. tmcats

TCU-Baylor MBB Game Thread

i watched a little of this one and was taken by how baylor manhandled the frogs. jamie's teams just don't play with great discipline and focus. jacking up treys constantly at the most inopportune times. it's not about talent.
  8. tmcats

coach dixon reminds me of bruce weber ...

no doubt. he's just a cheating scumbag and has been his whole career. https://apnews.com/article/kansas-jayhawks-ncaa-infractions-99082309c82877e62ee16e0f5e33b348
  9. tmcats

i do watch lsu wbb just to see kim's nightly drama. teamed with angel reese, they are a pair to draw to, or not.
  10. tmcats

so, i was in vietnam in 1968-69, you?
  11. tmcats

i'd guess you're still a youngster given that vapid comment.
  12. tmcats

he should have set behind bob huggins or frank martin's bench. whew!
  13. tmcats

oh, i agree 100%. the question though: does that make a position contribution to tcu's win column?
  14. tmcats

at game's end with everything on the line, knight would seldom call timeout to set something up. he believed his motion offense had the advantage and knew what to do. calling timeout only allowed the defense to get a better set. we see the opposite coaching tactics today. i also don't...
  15. tmcats

bob knight for all the reputational nonsense surrounding his coaching acumen seldom came off the bench. he made the point that game performance was a reflection of preparation not in-game coaching adjustments. weber had great admiration for knight but was a gene keady disciple. keady spent a...
  16. tmcats

exactly as coach weber was up here. drove me nutso too. i never understood why he had to be out there oftentimes on the floor screaming and hollering "berry, berry ..." anyway, dixon carries on the same way. and i thought it would be an interesting discussion given tcu's up and down...
  17. tmcats

with all his hyperventilating at courtside during games. i wonder if that impacts his players in a negative way as was the case with bruce up here when he had some outstanding talent - dean wade's group and earlier rodney mcgruder's? it's like teams don't settle-in because they reflect the...
  18. tmcats

GoFrogs: TCU at No. 23 Texas Tech MBB Preview

i watched most of the game. fun for a random fan of the game. i thought tcu was the better outfit throughout but just couldn't close it for whatever reason. frogs should have a secure place in "the dance" - that's all that matters anyway. one of those quietly talented teams that could...
  19. tmcats

2024 Big 12 Football Projected Win Totals

these preseason projections are little more than clickbait. no one knows what's coming until we tee it up this fall. we all know that. and that's all we know with any certainty.
  20. tmcats

GoFrogs: TCU at Kansas State MBB Preview

this is probably a bubble game for k-state. lose and the cats go without a dance card. win and they are on the bubble pending further review.