• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. T

OU game is 11:00 kickoff

I hate 11 am kickoffs. This sucks. Oh, well. Should be a fun game.
  2. T

Burnt Orange Blossoming

I agree about the frontrunning thing and the fans who don’t know anything about the team, but wear all the gear. Those aren’t true fans at all and I can’t stand that group. But I think it’s kind of ridiculous to say a freshman girl who goes to UT and doesn’t know anything about the team is more...
  3. T

Burnt Orange Blossoming

ined I joined this site before the TCU UT game. And if I was a UT fan there is a lot more I could say than just talking about one win over TCU.
  4. T

Burnt Orange Blossoming

You could very well be right. We will see. The 3 big games are WVU, Okie State and Tech. Very curious how they will handle all those games especially since they’ve played OU and beat them.
  5. T

Burnt Orange Blossoming

Tom Herman is a pretty damn good coach. Let’s give him credit. I’ve been very impressed with everything he’s done since he was hired by UT.
  6. T

Burnt Orange Blossoming

Yeah our definition of being a fan is obviously different. I don’t think fans have to badmouth other programs all the time or refuse to give another team credit when it is due. Keep your shirt on. It honestly sucks that our fan base puts UT up on a pedestal like we do. I have a ton of friends...
  7. T

Burnt Orange Blossoming

Yeah man totally agree. That isn’t even a debate. Charlie Strong was horrible. Herman coaches circles around that guy.
  8. T

Burnt Orange Blossoming

Their offense has looked much better since Herman took over playcalling in place of Tim Beck. Night and day. I don’t think UT is 5-1 right now if Beck was calling plays in all those games.
  9. T

Burnt Orange Blossoming

You have some major issues. Why does this bother you so much? It’s weird. And the UT program grew leaps and bounds last year and it set up what they’re doing this year. They lost some tough games but again, it was about the eye test. They were up on OU late in the 4th quarter. Same with Okie...
  10. T

Burnt Orange Blossoming

It’s not just about the win, it’s about the eye test. Charlie Strong was a horrible coach. The undisciplined play, bad playcalling, mental mistakes, clock management issues, they were soft. It’s obvious the program under Herman just gets it. Everyone has bought in. They are always prepared. Pair...
  11. T

Burnt Orange Blossoming

I think we need to start accepting UT is gonna be very, very hard to beat from now on. Fact is, Charlie Strong was the most incompetent coach in UT history. Herman is a great coach. His team is disciplined, smart and fundamentally sound. Charlie Strong gave his teams no chance to win big games...
  12. T

Burnt Orange Blossoming

I don’t get this Wal Mart thing. If there was a TCU fan at the game who didn’t go to TCU, would you berate them and say they are a t shirt fan? If you did that and people overheard the conversation they would look at you like you were an idiot. I welcome all fans to TCU. I wish we had as many...