• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. T

Big 12 Looking weak 2019 Bowl season

That wasn't his point at all and I happened to agree on that one lone game. He made a general statement about the Big 12. Point is the Big 12 top to bottom just isn't very good this year. Anyone the Big 12 teams play are likely better this year with, as I said, the exception being Liberty Bowl...
  2. T

Big 12 Looking weak 2019 Bowl season

If you want to play in the big boy bowls, you're going to play the big boys. This post doesn't even make sense. If the Big 12 teams got stuck in lesser bowls against lesser opponents, then would you be happy? Iowa State had no business in the bowl against ND. The only potential win I see...
  3. T

Bye Cumbie

I didn't think they were either. I have no opinion on Meacham other than personally he's a great guy.
  4. T

Bye Cumbie

Agreed. He had no coaching at TCU.
  5. T

Bye Cumbie

I have no agenda other than a complete lack of respect for the offensive coaching staff. Period. If you don't like my opinion, don't read it.
  6. T

Bye Cumbie

You're right. I have no idea. Except I do.
  7. T

6 of 7 losses by one score, we have the players!

The problem is Gary now owns the TCU football program. He has the statue. He has the reigns. He turned this program around (allegedly) and he has a kid running the athletic department as his boss. Fair or not, he believes he can do and say whatever the hell he wants and get away with it.
  8. T

Bye Cumbie

Nope again. Just like the kid. A good kid that got zero QB coaching at TCU. He regressed at TCU under Cumbie and staff. That is irrefutable.
  9. T

Bye Cumbie

Not much to tell other than he talks a game he doesn't walk.
  10. T

Just saying maybe he should consider the impact of his words every now and then. His wife was right regardless of the direction of her comment.
  11. T

Bye Cumbie

Nope. But Shawn is a great kid that I predict with some actual coaching at Mizzou will have a great year next year. As average is Mizzou is, their offensive coaching is light years ahead of TCU.
  12. T

Well maybe he should taste his words before he spits them out.
  13. T

If Patterson actually thinks the bowl games are for the players and not the coaches, the extra practice time and getting better for next season, he needs to turn in his resignation and move on because he has no idea what he is talking about anymore.
  14. T

Bye Cumbie

And I mean Cumbie by the way
  15. T

Bye Cumbie

I can’t stand the guy personally and i do know him personally. He’s a fraud. I am definitely not an apologist.
  16. T

Bye Cumbie

and what happens if Gary does Gary and doesn’t fire Cumbie?
  17. T

Jalen Reagor and 2020

He's not a good route runner, takes too many plays off, has a bad case of the drops and is tremendously under sized. If he comes out in 2020, he will go undrafted. The class is too deep and he's had a very lackluster year. Not being negative, but rather being realistic. This is a crazy...
  18. T

Gameday Thread: Short Lines for Beer Edition

You hit the nail on the head with the lack of S&C. I can tell you the program at TCU is woeful. The off-season programs are a joke. what I’ve seen at TCU is laughable. High schools have better S&C programs.
  19. T

Review of OkState Game

You really believe TCU has the caliber of talent of Bama, LSU, Ohio State or Clemson? I don’t think it is even close. You don’t turn around a talent gap in a year or even two. Gary hasn’t shown he’s a defensive genius in quite some time. Defensive geniuses don’t give up 300 yards rushing in a game.