• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

Gameday Thread, Championship Edition: TCU vs Georgia; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

This is correct - Georgia runs/ran plenty of 3 man fronts. TCU has one of the oldest/most experienced teams in college football but with only 17/85 players being 4 stars. Georgia has damn near 80% 4/5 stars on their squad. It was evident instantly.
  2. F

I’m convinced

Experienced 4/5 stars >>>>>>>>> Experienced 2/3 stars This game had nothing to do with Duggen.
  3. F

Gameday Thread, Championship Edition: TCU vs Georgia; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

This game had nothing to do with gameplan for Kirby defensively (offensively - Monken put on a misdirection clinic). Listen to Kirby's pregame. It was over from the coin toss at midfield. Just a completely different level of athlete. I'm not sure a single screen pass worked... Georgia's speed...
  4. F

It's early - portal time that is - current listing

Dodged a bullet with Marshall. He was kicked out of the university while a&m. He had about 6 chances to get things right.
  5. F

It's early - portal time that is - current listing

Harris and Marshall were both bad apples at a&m. Both could turn it around with their second shot, but they were suspended most of the season. Sneaking out, smoking weed in the locker room, driving another player around with nearly 1/2 pound of week...the list goes on... Great talents though -...
  6. F

New Contract for Sonny!!!

Any idea which way he's leaning? Or can someone point me to inside info? Is Riley going to run it back?