• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. S

Phil Steele All Conference Teams

https://philsteele.com/
  2. S

Phil Steele All Conference Teams

Congrats: Mat Boesen - 3rd Team All American Ranthony Texada - 4th Team All American All Conference Offense: Matt Pryor - 2nd Team Darius Anderson, Austin Schottmann - 3rd Team All Conference Defense: Mat Boesen - 1st Team Ben Banogu - 1st Team Travin Howard - 1st Team Ranthony Texada - 1st...
  3. S

Frogs pursuing the NFL.....

And she is sick and tired of you staying up reading these post all night. When we get to a point where no response is required, then no response will be written.
  4. S

Bro. All your post on this subject are against these TCU defensive players. U go tell a recruit to come to TCU, you will help them win 40 games, u will be a unanimous All Conf selection and by the way, don't even think about going to an All Star game and u probably won't go to a combine. See how...
  5. S

U forgetting one major point. Those 21 players had extensive training leading up to the combine., They were not in the middle of spring football camps have several coaches hold stop watches for a time. Texada ran a 4.3 twice. He also ran in the Texas State track Championship. So my point was...
  6. S

Nobody is arguing that these guys will make the NFL, we are just saying these guys deserve an opportunity to get a shot - and they will on PRO day. Trust me, Banogu will miss Texada - when you have a lockdown corner, defensive ends benefit. And to be honest, go watch the film, OU found Gladney...
  7. S

Dude, don't know who you are, but you nailed it and that is exactly my argument out here. I get more fans arguing against our players than for our players. Ranthony Texada, Matt Boresen, Nick Orr and Travin Howard carried our defense - and we are just fine with these guys not having...
  8. S

Yo man, you have your opinions and I have mine. So you say what you think and I will say what I think. Don't say what a kid can run when you don't know a ___ thing about the kid. Saying a kid ís not a 4.3 kid when it was a 4.3 that got him an offer at a TCU camp, tells me you don't know the...
  9. S

Is a 4.42 in the middle of spring practice close to 4.3? LOL. It's strange how little we know about the quiet kid who did his job week in and week-out. The kid who Baker Mayfieild only targeted twice in two games. Now he has a few months to train and get ready for PRO Day. So the potential...
  10. S

We finally agree. But the problem with Dawson at least I heard was attitude and discipline. I don't think it was his measurables or ability to play the game.
  11. S

All Texada has to do is go to the combine and run a 4.3. He will be measured on speed, not his size. There is always room in the game for speed. And he is very capable of running a 4.3. The NFL want guys who can cover and he won that battle in college.
  12. S

Since we want to make this about Texada, I'll defend him. But my original point was for all these defensive guys. Those West Virginia TD's were not on Texada. Did you see something I didn't see. He broke up the final pass to end the game - got a big sack to give our defense momentum...
  13. S

And got rewarded with 1st Team All Big 12 coaches and AP - and SB Nation All American. So we are all dumb and you are the expert that saw something totally different from the coaches who had to game play against him. So maybe you should be the GM and lead us in the right direction.
  14. S

Moose, you are correct. JV left his last game around 172 and showed up at the combine 187. It kills me when we have guys who produce on a P5 level to the point where you make All American teams and All Conf teams because of your ability to rise and compete and then our own fan base doubts your...
  15. S

What Tex lacks in size, he has in speed, speed playing on an island for 4 years will translate. When you have locked up the very best in the Big 12 consistently like he did, he will find his way. Noteboom will get drafted early I think Diarse will make it. Tex have time to train and get his...
  16. S

Yep, individual talent and opportunity. I agree on Bosen. I'm just saying, that defense was good and these guys deserved an opportunity. I say Texada definitely - speed and lockdown, could definitely play slot corner and Diarse looks strong enough in the right system. Travin did something...
  17. S

Here's the sad thing for TCU football: Our best players - all on defense got All Star game and combine snubs: We should all be questioning why Travin Howard, Ranthony Texada, Nick Orr and Matt Boreson - and maybe John Diarse at a min didn't get either a All Star game invite or combine invite...
  18. S

Will TCU Seniors be invited to Sr Bowls??

I'm seeing where the Senior Bowl and East / West Shrine games invitations are being accepted by kids in our conference. OU, OSU etc. Haven't seen where any invitations have been extended to our guys. I think Boesen, Texada, Orr, Howard, should definitely get invites. Given the performance of...
  19. S

Cudos To Ranthony Texada - Inspite of loss Outstanding game

This kid did not get a look from Mayfield. Locked down Brown and was not apart of OU's game plan. I thought he was a bright spot on a struggling defense. I don't recall one single catch - they tried on the first pass and he nearly picked it, no more looks - he did is job.
  20. S

FWST: TCU linebacker shakes off Butkus snub

He will be fine, he has been on a few watchlist and has plenty of recognition. The biggest snub this preseason has been Texada - No Preseason All Big after being named AP All Big 12 and no watchlist after shutting down the top receivers in the big 12.